Care is not only limited to our patients. We pay high regard to their families as well, supporting them to the best of our abilities.
The function of family counseling and training is to help family members improve family dynamics and resolve conflicts. A certified family counselor or educator is a mental health professional who has attained a state’s certification and has passed its desired requirements such as training, education, and previous experience in the field. This type of service gives counseling assistance to the patients’ family members.
Here are just some of what our family counselors and educators can do:
- Treat and diagnose emotional, mental, and psychological disorders
- Manic Depression or Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Encourage clients and their families, acknowledge experiences, and identify emotions
- Teach clients to accurately express their reactions
- Teach clients how to make wise choices with their life, personal, financial, and more
- Teach clients how to use their skills and strategies to cope with challenging situations
- Work with other mental health professionals and develop a specialized treatment plan
- Refer clients to community resources and other medical professionals
For inquiries, feel free to call us today at 651-703-3113/612-285-8743.