To improve and maintain your health, we make sure to serve you with meals which are not only delicious but nutritious as well.
We consider and highly recognize the essential role of nutrition in maintaining the health of our patients. Our dedicated staff is comprised of registered dietitians who are capable of conducting hands-on consultations and educating other healthcare professionals and family members about the unique needs of the patient. Our skilled medical services also offer assistance and support with tube feeding and its related works. All our nutritionists and dietitians are available 24/7, answering clients’ concerns and alleviating worries from their shoulders.
Here are just some of the duties our nutritionists can do:
- Assess patients’ nutrition needs
- Establish goals, priorities, and objectives that meet the nutritional needs of the patient
- Provide nutrition and counseling in health and disease
- Manage, develop, and implement nutritional care systems
- Make changes, evaluate, and maintain the right quality of foods and nutrition care services
If you have clarifications or other concerns, don’t hesitate to call us at 651-703-3113/612-285-8743. If you want to meet our care representatives for a thorough discussion of your needs, you may also set an appointment.